- Responsible for project execution (including client meeting, site view, report writing, presentation and everything related to the project)
- Training and supporting junior associates
- Tasked to develop industry network, conduct CRM with BD as support or independent
- Develop industry expertise
- Support leader to make company strategic development plan
- Understanding of the hospitality industry
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
- Proficiency in word processing, database, spreadsheet and email programs.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to respond to changing and sometimes ambiguous situations.
- Ability to work as part of the team to meet individual and office objectives.
- High Proficiency (fluent) in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- At least 3 years working experience in hotel industry (consulting experience is preferred)
- Major in Hospitality Business, Data Analysis, Real Estate Investment, and other related majors.
- Good Industry networking