Summary: This person will be part of the regional AP team and evaluate properties and sites to perform consulting assignments to arrive at a reasonable and defensible value, projections, conclusion or recommendation under close supervision. Work must meet or exceed client expectations with respect to quality and timeliness.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Write market studies, feasibility studies and consulting reports.
· Perform valuations of hotels, resorts, serviced apartments, casinos and other related income producing real estate.
· Perform supply and demand analyses.
· Prepare forecasts of income and expenses.
· Effectively use financial models in conducting analysis.
· Perform field research as directed.
· Maintain internal databases.
· Begin to establish a network of industry contacts.
· Support senior team members in their business development (BD) activities and start conducting BD on your own (with support)
· Support the general Hong Kong office operations
· Liaise with third-parties on behalf of AP as per instructions
· Adhere to administrative policies and procedures.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
· Ability to understand and analyze hotel financial statements.
· Basic understanding of hotel operation fundamentals.
· Ability to analyze economic, lodging, and area trends to arrive at supportable supply and demand forecasts.
· Ability to develop reasonable and defensible forecasts of income and expenses.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in word processing, database, spreadsheet and email programs. Demonstrated ability to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines.
· Ability to respond to changing and sometimes ambiguous situations.
· Ability to work as part of the team to meet individual and office objectives.
· High Proficiency (fluent) in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
· Have a work permit on hand for Hong Kong.