AP Webinar Recap: The Hotel Operator Landscape in Asia Pacific
In the recent webinar hosted by AP, our CEO & Founder Dan shared the findings from our recent publication - the 9th edition of the Hotel Operator Guide (HOG).
In the 9th edition of the HOG, AP collaborated with 53 operators covering markets in 34 countries and territories across Asia Pacific, and it provides investors, operators, and developers with insights of hotel market in the region.
Topics covered in the webinar include:
- 9-year existing and pipeline supply overview
- Geographic distribution of existing and pipeline supply
- Existing and pipeline supply by operators and brands
- Existing and new supply growth by cities
- Year-on-year room growth and 9-year trend
- Management structure of existing and pipeline supply
- NEW FEATURE IN THE 9th EDITION: overview of Branded Residences in Asia Pacific
Recording of the webinar is available below, and the presentation slides are available upon request; please contact email@example.com for more information.
If you are interested in the publication, the excerpt of the HOG is available here. You can also purchase the full version by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.